Friday, October 22, 2010

It's About Time....

Finally, Gifts4Points responded to my support ticket. This is what they told me:
"Can you explain how you did 12 paid emails in 2 minutes?" well, I know FOR A FACT that I didn't take 2 minutes to do 12 paid emails. In 2 minutes I could probably only complete 2 or 3. But 12!!! I don't think so. I think Gifts4Points had a ton of people cheating on the paid emails, so there might have been some problems. My account, for example. I did everything correctly but maybe people somewhere around me have cheated on paid emails and Gifts4Points just said all of our IP's were cheating. I'm pretty sure my nearby friend was skimming through paid emails on somedays, so he might have been the cause of my account being banned, too. I am not 100% positive that what I'm saying is correct, but at this point, I just want my account back. I'm thinking since many members have cheated on the paid emails the site is also accusing others of cheating as well. Hopefully my account, along with any other accounts that have been banned because of suspicion, get reinstated or turned on again. I am sooo close to getting another prize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment