Wednesday, October 13, 2010

They Are Banning Lots of People!

Gifts4Points banned tons of members today! They claim the members weren't doing the paid emails correctly. And i believe that for some members, but others, including me, did the paid emails correctly. Yes, I got banned for no reason! I sent a support ticket to the moderators asking why my account was banned, and hopefully they give me a response soon. To tell if your account is banned, log into gifts4points. If you try to log in but you get a message saying your account was marked as "cheater," then you are banned from the site. Or, if you actually do get signed in, your homepage will be something saying your account was marked as "Cheater." Then, under that will be a box that allows you to send a support ticket asking them about why you were banned and other things. I just hope my account gets restored quickly because they sent out 6 paid emails today and I need less than $2 to get another Amazon Gift Card! I just wanted to clarify some things up in case your account was unfortunately banned for some reason. If you know you used the site correctly and followed the rules, send a support ticket in asking them to reactivate your account. But if you were a cheater that was zipping through the paid emails, then your account may have been banned for the right reason.

2 comments:

  1. no jake, not yet. They haven't answered my support ticket yet so I am pretty mad because i need less then a dollar to get another prize

    ReplyDelete